Department Healthcare - Medical Products Commercial IT
Key member of Baxter Medical Products Commercial IT Team to identify, design, build and implement Salesforce.com CRM solutions for sales, marketing and operations teams.
- Establish strong relationships w/business partners at a senior level in the Medical Products Commercial organization that include sales, marketing and operations teams across the franchises
- Work w/business partners to solve complex problems with IT solutions in a demanding business environment
- Interacts regularly with business customers to understand their business and to anticipate needed IT solutions
- Lead workshops to drive detailed business requirements and conduct technical analysis of business requirements on Salesforce.com SFA/CRM engagements
- Design and implement Salesforce.com solutions for sales, marketing and operations teams
- Deliver presentations, facilitate and address issues at a senior management level
- Identify/plan enhancements/changes to improve effectiveness of business solutions
- Lead projects to implement strategic business and IT initiatives in the areas of CRM and mobile CRM
- Guide, organize and coach the unit/system testing process for complex cross-functional/business projects
- Train others as appropriate on specific area of business or Salesforce.com CRM systems expertise. Assist in development of training materials.
Key experiences and attributes:
- Working experience with sales, marketing and operations teams
- Has a proven track record in gathering requirements and designing solutions on large scale enterprise Salesforce.com projects in a matrixed organization with financial payback or business case
- Strong business process skills. Be able to provide cross-functional and business knowledge to develop business system and process alternatives.
- Should have had hands-on technical Salesforce.com configuration experience in the past to help drive business requirements, design and build
- Demonstrate strong technical and business knowledge, requires limited direction, handles complex analysis and possesses strong knowledge of the SDLC and other project methodologies.
- Experience in integrating enterprise platforms using REST/SOAP WebServices technologies, both as a consumer and publisher.
- Working experience in designing and developing Mobile Apps for iOS platform a plus.
- Apply innovative systems solutions to business problems: defining business processes & requirements, identifying/evaluating technical solutions, testing solutions, documenting/maintaining requirements, assisting in training activities, deploying solutions, and resolving critical production issues
- Work independently and in cross-functional team
- Work in an onshore-offshore organizational model
- Manage technical/non-technical consulting projects-programs
- Guide, mentor and motivate project team members to think more broadly related to cross-functional/business processes
- Six Sigma (Green/Black Belt certified) a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication & presentation skills is a must
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Sales, Marketing and Operations processes/ complex business rules