- Effectively analyze technical requirements
- Participate in project planning and advise project team of all options to deliver business requirements most effectively
- Plan and execute system tests and write complex code
- Form complete descriptions of all specifications required
- Take technical information and translate it so that all stakeholders understand the project
- Suggest ideas for creating utilities and streamlining
- Generate development scripts in accordance with company protocol
- Control data in accordance with the organization and clients specific security policies
- Prepare charts, tables, and logic diagrams needed in development analysis
- Process analysis and workflow design to build efficient technical solutions
- Framework .net framework 4.0 with C# and above with entity framework
- MVC MVC 4.0 and above with Web API REST services
- HTML HTML 5 & Jquery
- DB Server SQL SERVER 2008 onwards
- Experience level 3-5 years
- Reporting tools SSRS/Crystal reports/RDLC
- Domain Knowledge
- CRM & E-commerce
We are looking for a .NET developer to join a product based project team. Developer will be responsible for working closely with the project team to deliver required business requirements. The candidate should posses 3-5 years of programming experience (.net and SQL2008) communication skills, the ability to multi-task, be dedicated to detail and quality, and foster a positive, open work environment.
- Should have worked in at least 1-2 projects related to CRM & E-commerce.
- 3-5 years- experience with web based .NET programming, MVC framework, web framework API's (like Angular.js, knockout,node.js,Entity Framework, ASP.NET Web API 2.2)
- Nunit test methodologies,REST Service,Log4Net, Microsoft ASP.NET Identity EntityFramework, Modernizr,Ninject
- Should have experience in SQL programming (querying, designing tables, applying index, stored procedures etc.)
- Experience with Jquery, html, web programming, Java script, AJAX, web services, XMLs, XSLs
- Experience with web applications (configuration/hosting) and debuggers
- Experience with Object oriented programming, digital certificates, encryption programming is added advantage.
- Strong programming and design skills
- Logical and analytical skills.
- Flexible to work in late night shift.
- Ability to work in an team environment through development, testing and delivery
- Attention to detail & quality
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to collaborate with both co-workers and customers in a demanding environment
- Ability to problem solve and think critically to develop creative solutions
- Ability to multitask/self-motivated/work as an active team member in a group of 5-8 software developers.