Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL and Oracle development.
- Distributed Database Architecture, Lock Escalation Rules, Blocking & Deadlocks Partitioning Techniques.
- Backup Strategies, Restore Techniques, Replication Techniques
- Types of Replication, Diff. Replication strategy (must).
- Peer-Peer Replication, Replication Maintenance
- DB Mirroring, Security Management, Performance Tuning
- Troubleshooting Issues, Error Handling Measures
- Import -Export Techniques
- DB Cloning and Issues
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Replication of DB
- DB Maintenance like reducing Log files, backup and restore db, Writing SQL and optimization of SQL query.