We are hiring for one of the worlds largest Financial Asset Management Organization
* Forecast & provide strategic analysis for the business demands (viz: call volumes, work items etc.), average handle time and other drivers against planned/forecasted objectives to utilize the forecast for further capacity planning at strategic, tactical level & intraday level.
* Identify and analyze key business drivers to assist in forecasting accurate demand and associated staffing
* Develop quantitative / predictive models and techniques such as Time Series and Regression Analysis and drivers based modelling to predict population impact, response rates, average handle times and volumes distributions by month, day, and hour.
* Produce and analyze Key Performance Metrics and recommend ways to optimize metric integrity for management review.
* Simulate the impacts of proposed initiatives on service level, abandoned rates, staffing, handled times, etc in case of call centre operations
* Deploy predictive models and tools to support management decisions as they relate to short and long term goals and forecasts.
* Ability to interpret data at a granular level is extremely important. Recommendations impact the bottom line with major impacts on the financial budget.
* Advocate in the development of long term forecasting & analysis and business simulation tools designed to discover impacts of customer behaviour patterns, marketing/product promotions, volume fluctuations and other variables associated with the business.
* Apply information access tools such as SAS and Brio by retrieving transaction data from the Operations Data Marts.
* Define value-added decision support/Online analytical tools to improve data analysis capabilities and provide analytical insight for the monthly business review process.
* Lead interface to Operations Mangers to provide detailed statistical analysis and support. Satisfy a wide range of business planning needs with innovative and quantitative analysis techniques.
* Responsible for providing management performance reporting relative to the operations and valuable business insight to monthly business review prepared for senior management.
* Represent the Operations on various committees and teams to adopt Capacity Management best practices and leverage information capabilities.
* Publish daily, weekly, and monthly reports to all management levels.
* Share information and best practices at desirable level with other team members
Desired Skills and Experience
* MBA, Masters in Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Engineering and Operations Research required
* 1-10 years of statistical analysis and time series modelling
* Familiarity in statistical database marketing techniques using data mining techniques like Regression, Logistic regression, CHAID, CART, Cluster and Factor analysis. Experience in Forecasting Techniques like ARIMA, GARCH techniques
* Good Working Knowledge in SAS including SAS ETS, BRIO and SQL
* Good Working Knowledge of working in UNIX server, Oracle Databases and Data mart
* Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
* Strong Quantitative and Logical Aptitude
* Strong in MS Office Package usage skill especially MS Excel. Very strong spreadsheet and relational database skills.
* Strong Knowledge of Voice and non-Voice Operations desired
* Good knowledge of Markets -- US Economy and its impact on the business desired
* Excellent business judgement and ability to build & execute an analytical plan for a given business problem
* Good project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities in a multi-task environment. Proven track record in analytically-oriented roles, data analysis, measurement and reporting
* Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
* Must have effective oral and written skills. Ability to work with both India team and US team a must.
* Highly detail-oriented and conscientious.
* Must be a Team Player with result oriented approach and high quality standards
* Ability to Adapt to Dynamic Business Environment and Changing Job Priorities