Job Specifications :
Qualification: - Btech or equivalent in Fashion /Garment production from a premium institute
Experience: - 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in procurement, sourcing, vendor development & management as well as production related activities.
Education B.Tech in Textile Technology or equivalent
- Forecasting of purchases according to stock level and the information from production and sales
- Purchasing of agreed garments from the local supplier
- Searching of the local logo- and work wear suppliers
- Ordering of the logos from the agreed supplier
- Ordering of lockers from agreed supplier
- Follow up of prices, quality and delivery times
- Reclamations to the suppliers
- Checking of invoices
- Garment production planning (Sample and mass production)
- Managing the workforce
- Ensuring optimum output in quality and quantity
- Implementation of QC measures.
- Ensuring timely availability of accessories and production infrastructure
- Ensuring minimum downtime of machines.
Line Planning , Target Fixation, Hourly Monitoring , WIP, Goods work Method, Maintenance .
Production Meeting , Waste control, Scheduling of styles to be cut , Sewn & finished as per frame on time.
- Able to the correspond with fabric and accessories vendors and manufactures
Calculating Fabric & Accessories for the orders.
- Identification and resolution of Production related challenges.
- Reduce production cost, Setting New Systems
- Production costing
- Coordination with the Pattern master regarding sampling &Production .
- Monitoring and scheduling the Production Process as required.