* High level Analyze, Solution designing, planning, solution defend
* Responsible for designing, building EMS solutions and provide required support to Sales/Pre-Sales teams
* Nurture the EMS practice & to be part in complete life cycle of service offerings like Pre-sales/Transition/Service delivery till it reaches the matured level.
* Study the existing EMS Services like processes, best practices and standardize the service offerings, strengthen and improve the maturity levels and make a strong practice.
* Give inputs to standardize the Sales kit for EMS offerings.
o Proposals, PPTs, Templates etc
o Create High Level and Low Level Solution Documents
* Focus on continual improvement of EMS service offerings.
* Work closely with Sales, Pre-sales, Transition, Service delivery teams and key functions like HR, Finance, Training department and support them
* Ensure ISO/ITIL process compliance and handle the audits
Skills and Technical requirements
* Overall experience: 8 + years of experience in IT Infrastructure Services & EMS Tools & Technologies.
* Technical proficiency: Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in EMS tools & technologies, concepts.
* Should have hands on Experience in Leading EMS OEMs Solutions like CA or BMC or IBM-Tivoli or HP Tools Implementation & operations.
* Should have hands on Experience in Leading EMS OEMs like CA or BMC or IBM-Tivoli or HP Tools Implementation & operations.
* Knowledge in Operating systems Windows Solaris, Linux.
* Knowledge in databases like Oracle, MS SQL, Postgres.
* Knowledge in scripting like perl, python etc
* Preferably certified in ITIL foundation
* Should be certified in at least one OEM Product.
* Should be a B.E/B.Tech/Degree or equivalent