Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
1. ISAM 8.0, Tivoli Access Manager 6.1, Tivoli Identity Manager 5.0 +
2. Understanding of EAI, and experience of deploying EAI applications.
3. UNIX administration.
4. WebSEAL configuration experience.
5. LDAP knowledge and Database skills
6. Java development JEE
1. Tivoli Directory Server.
3. Experience of TAM application code deployments.
4. WebSphere Application Server 6.1/7.0 background
5. Good understanding of the software engineering lifecycle and principles.
6. Good knowledge of security and testing standards.
7. Ability to work to deadlines.
8. Strong problem-solving skills.
Role descriptions / Expectations from the Role
1 Execute consulting/TAM product implementation engagements -- team based as well as individual assignments in segments mentioned above.
2 Realizing the functionality of high level business requirements supplied by Business Analyst Team to deliver thorough and robust WAM/SSO functionality.
3 Integration of various web applications with OIM
4 Assisting team members to understand reporting functionalities and coordinate with testing team for QA/UAT process
5 Providing support to the solutions developed and able to manage the expectations of the client.