The Dot Net Developer focuses on coding, maintaining and testing the application and system programs on Dot Net technologies.
- To deliver general and systems programs to department standards ensuring that code produced is well designed, documented, maintainable, reliable, efficient, and supports automated testing.
- To assist with the definition of the analysis and design specification.
- Design, implement and document system features, frameworks and architectural constructs.
- To modify and document program code to correct errors or to enhance a program's capabilities.
- To carry out code reviews of code produced from other Developers within the department.
- To set up the environment, and perform unit and component testing.
- To adhere to the coding, documentation and source control standards set within the department.
- To ensure quality in all deliverables.
- To document and communicate design models, including the production of technical specifications.
- To ensure that the analysis and development tasks progress within the agreed timescales.
- To liaise closely with other Developers regarding system developments.
- To review user documentation for accuracy
- To assist in translating the user requirements and designing a technical solution.
- To innovate and contribute best practices related to technology and quality processes
Technical Skills- C# (5+years) (Mandatory)
- Good SQL, PL/SQLskills (preferably Oracle) (2year)-(Mandatory)
- Windows platform (3year);If it is less than this, then current project should be on windows platform-(Mandatory)
- Good Object Oriented Concepts -(Mandatory)
- At least 24-36 months in development projects -(Mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on the above mentioned technologies-(Mandatory)
- Possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions using Dot Net technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Excellent Problem solving skills with innovative and proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of problem solving skills to resolve problemsin a multi product/service environment
Preferred candidate profile
- 5 to 8years of application design and development experience hands on experience in Dot Net Technologies 3.5 and above.
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or Equivalent.