- You will be a key front-end developer shaping the architecture and development of the products, which will be responsive and cross platform - web, iOS and Android - and built using Angular.
- This role represents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented Front End Developer.
- You- ll be a key member of a highly focused development team. Your input and experience will be valued and help guide the direction of our new product.
Core Skills Required:
- Experience of AngularJS
- Knowledge of other frameworks, eg, RequireJS, Sass, jQuery, Jasmine
- Experience of responsive design and mobile-first - cross platform mobile dev / Cordova
- Experience of SOA architectures, REST and SOAP
- Experience with front-end Test-Driven Development
- Worked with git repositories
- Understand cross-browser testing and compatibility
- Comfortable working alongside back-end developers
- UX/UI with an eye for design
- Ability to move in a fast-paced environment
- A technical background, with a strong Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar degree
- Worked in a TDD environment: Unit & E2E testing using Karma, Jasmine & Protractor
- Worked with build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Yeoman
- Experience of Apache Flex and Adobe AIR
- Knowledge of delivering off-the-shelf software
- Knowledge of OAuth and authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating with LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Maps
- Experience with enterprise software, eg i18n
- Self-motivator, can work independently but still a team player
- Strong communication skills, both technically and non-technically
- Positive attitude, and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Candidates with less notice period are preferred.