- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with crossfunctional team members to define, design, and ship applications within tight timeframes.
- Unittest code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store that can be downloaded and reviewed
- A deep familiarity with ObjectiveC, Cocoa Touch and Xcode including Xcode Instruments and Apple LLVM Compiler
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with thirdparty libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Previous experience working in an Agile software development environment using Scrum, Kandan or XP (eXtreme Programming)
- Previous experience working in a Paired Programming or Test Driven Development environment
- Working knowledge of Xcode Test Navigator.
Interested Apply soon before this post gets unpublished.