We are seeking a mid to senior level Full Stack Developer who will participate in all aspects of architecting and developing new and innovative applications. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and new product development in an established company that is rapidly growing. This is a great opportunity for an engineer, who is excited about search, data analysis, and solving complex problems and who enjoys working with technologies like Elasticsearch, AWS and Django.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in architectural, design and product sessions
- Ensure all Django Python code is suitable for automated unit testing and own code coverage
- Interact with different stakeholders to gather feedback and clarification
- Research and apply new technologies and best practices
- Design and create efficient RESTful endpoints for both internal and public consumption
- Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
- Own and manage multiple data sources (MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Participate in regular bug fixing Intimate knowledge of Git, Github, AWS, CDNs
- Should have experience in implementation of Advanced Data Structures and graph algorithms optimization.
- Ideally 5+ years of Python experience, other languages like C++/ Java/ Scala/Haskell would be plus.
- 4+ years professional experience with enterprise architecture and developing highly scalable websites/services.
- Proficiency administering large databases (MySQL, MongoDB).
- Experience with creating RESTful endpoints using the Django REST framework for consumption by backbone.js/ ember.js/ angular.js.
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications (web/mobile).
- Should be comfortable in using Git, Git branches and Github to manage codebases.
Google Code of Summer / ACM Competition/ Kaggle/ Olympiads Mathematics/ Physics/CS