Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in architectural, design and product sessions
- Ensure all Django Python code is suitable for automated unit testing and own code coverage
- Interact with different stakeholders to gather feedback and clarification
- Research and apply new technologies and best practices
- Design and create efficient RESTful endpoints for both internal and public consumption
- Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
- Own and manage multiple data sources (MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Participate in regular bug fixing Intimate knowledge of Git, Github, AWS, CDNs
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally 3+ years of Python experience, other languages like C++ / Java / Scala/Haskell would be plus.
- 4+ years professional experience with enterprise architecture and developing highly scalable websites/services.
- Proficiency administering large databases (MySQL, MongoDB).
- Experience with creating RESTful endpoints using the Django REST framework for consumption by backbone.js/ ember.js/ angular.js.
- Should be comfortable in using Git, Git branches and Github to manage codebases.