What you'll do:
1) You will build iOS mobile products that define the future of healthcare.
2) You will write efficient, reusable and maintainable code.
3) You will deliver high performing and scalable solutions to problems in healthcare.
4) You will work closely with the designers to execute the emerging designs and ensure that the feasibility and usability of the product are enhanced further.
5) You will be compelled to ask questions that expose flaws and gaps, while keeping an eye on the broader context to ensure cohesion with design.
What we are looking for:
1) Experienced or fresh out of college, you have developed cutting edge mobile applications.
2) Startup friendly i.e self starter, quick learner, hard working and passionate.
3) Strong computer science fundamentals - databases, object oriented programming.
4) Absolutely passionate towards coding, mobile and of course iOS.
5) Pretty strong coding skills on Objective C, good knowledge on Web Services, SOAP and JSON.
6) Good command over Xcode 5 and iOS SDK.
7) Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills.
8) Bonus points if you have built self initiated, open source mobile applications.
9) Bonus points if you have good understanding of user experience and design.
10)You can creatively solve problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture to the nuts and bolts.