1) You will build Android mobile products that define the future of healthcare.
2) You will write efficient, reusable and maintainable code.
3) You will deliver high performing and scalable mobile solutions to problems in healthcare.
4) You will work closely with designers to execute the emerging designs and ensure that the feasibility and usability of the product are enhanced further.
5) You will be compelled to ask questions that expose flaws and gaps, while keeping an eye on the broader context to ensure cohesion with design.
What we are looking for:
1) Experienced or fresh out of college, you have built some great apps on Android.
2) Strong coding skills on Java, good knowledge on Web Services, SOAP, JSON.
3) Good command over Android SDK.
4) Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills.
5) Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
6) Bonus points if you have built self initiated, open source mobile applications.
7) Bonus points if you have good understanding of user experience and design.
8) You can creatively solve problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture to the nuts and bolts.