- Feature Development, Enhancement and maintenance of XP Software.
- Continuous software integration with configuration management, software build and release.
- Functional and integration testing with test automation.
- BS/BE in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering or a related technical subject.
- 5-7+ years of experience in Embedded Software product development.
- Understanding and hands-on experience with embedded software development (using C++) in QT, Windows CE, Linux/UNIX, Android, QNX, etc.
- Software integration and release management for distributed embedded systems.
- Nightly and weekly builds and releases with deployment and installation tools.
- Knowledge on Software version control (SVN, git, Clearcase, etc.).
- Knowledge on continuous Integration tools (CruiseControl, Bamboo, etc.).
- Software Testing and Automation.
- Understanding of and experience in agile scrum development is a plus.
- Self-starting personality.