- Achieves organization goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support Java applications.
- To design the complete system as per the defined framework and architecture. Expertise in some specific technical area, so as to resolve complex technical problems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achieves e-commerce information architecture operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and quality standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Understands information requirements by studying organization mission, goals, and business drivers; conferring with executives.
- Defines infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analyzing information requirements; determining platform architecture, technology, and tools; studying business operations and user-interface requirements; directing development of physical database.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Core Java, J2ee, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP / Restful), Software Architecture, Software Design, Presenting Technical Information, Developing Budgets.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS :
- To design an application system, which is scalable, robust and high performing.