Minimum Experience: 4- 7 years
Mandatory Requirement: Strong experience of working in financial domain
- Responsible for creation of SSIS package and integration work, Data mart, Data warehouse and SSAS Cube.
- Develop and maintain a real time data warehouse environment and create real time feed to all subscriber application from Data warehouse
- Experience on Type 2 Dimension Data modeling and Historical ETL
- Develop and support SQL server database objects and code for BAU Support.
- Develop and support SSIS integration jobs required to manage integration between application databases and the corporate data warehouse, including
1. XML/CSV/Excel integration
2. Meta Data Based integration (BIML, Meta Data repository, C# skills)
3. Experience on Master Data Management
- Develop and support SSAS Cubes and related processing tasks.
- Develop and support SSRS reports on MOSS 2010.
- Provide and maintain documentation for all developed objects and processes.
- Use MS TFS (2010) to track all end to end changes and artifacts
- Follow strict change control process throughout development lifecycle
- Develop and run test scripts to ensure the quality of code and integrity
- Follow data designs and architecture as prescribed by SQL team lead and Chief Architect
- T-SQL Query Optimization with Indexes.
1. SSIS integration tasks
2. SSAS OLAP cubes and tasks
3. SSRS reports and analytics (Strong MDX queries, KPI, Performance Point Services reporting)
4. Excel Power Pivot Reports using DAX queries
- Assisting with the integration architecture based around SSIS and Service Broker
- Assisting with the data architecture requirements for enterprise data warehouse.
- Readiness to succeed in a global team environment