Required Skills :
- C#,.NET framework(4.0,4.5 V),HTML,CSS
- Experience in RESTful webservices for web and mobile clients.
- Performance optimisation for web services and web apps (IIS settings, minification tools, cache busting)
- SQL Server, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Bigdata
Should have experience with minimum 1 or 2 eCommerce websites with high traffic.
Senior Software Development Manager:
Overall real time experience should be 14+ years in Product development with minimum 6 years of experience as Development Manager managing multiple projects with respective team sizes of (10 members to 30+ members)
- Must have worked or currently working in companies like FlipKart, Yatra, Makemytrip, Expedia, Amadeus, Amazon managing developers whop are building highly scalable on line services, Mobile apps across various platforms -( Preferred)
- Very good hands on coding experience in required technologies in attached Job description with strong Travel domain knowledge.
- Should have worked in designing and architecting large scale on line services with strong Consumer UX skills
- Strong people & team management skills with ability motivate and mentor 30+ people development team really well. Expert in creating development methodology and be responsible for reviewing the teams' deliveries.
- Technically well versed with very good in documentation, adhere to process and quality outcome to achieve and meet the milestones and goals
- Strong Hiring skills. He or she should have built Technical development teams from scratch in the past
- Mandatory skills are Communication, interpersonal, leadership, maturity & overall attitude, must be very good
- Need to be highly collaborative and effectively work with stakeholders in various regions
- As Senior DM, need to handle teams and manage respectable projects with complete dedication and ownership to meet our business challenges & goals, client expectations and satisfaction, expansion plans, employee & team morale, management expectations and satisfaction and finally our companies vision and mission
Looking for a highly motivated individual to join a small, talented team and lead the development effort. The role requires who can guide the team, shape the working processes and work closely with the business to achieve the business goals. Key responsibilities will include
- Lead, motivate and manage the performance of the engineering teams members to deliver professional, customer focused and high performing sites
- Work closely with Quality assurance lead to ensure delivery of work that meets and exceeds required standards.
- Carry out performance management of the teams.
- Provide support, coaching and mentoring of your direct reports to ensure that all objectives and commitments are fulfilled in line with expectations, agreements and standards.
- Responsible for day to day management of software development team.
- Manage alerts and incidents in production environment and co-ordinate responses and solutions with infrastructure.
- Recruit and retain competent resources, carry out career development and administrative tasks for direct reports.
- Work closely with Head of Engineering to plan the efficient utilization of development resources to deliver product roadmaps.