Key Skills: SSAS or MDX as mandatory with OLAP
- Responsible of estimating, designing, coding, testing and documenting high quality development solutions within the agreed timelines.
- Skilled in SQL Server based OLAP technologies.
- Strong dimensional modeling and data modeling skills.
- Capable of navigating, understanding and modifying large and complex code bases.
- Must have strong data analysis skills.
- Must be capable of analyzing and implementing performance improvements, including SQL tuning.
- Must have excellent learning skills.
- Must be able to perform reliable, reasoned and detailed estimations.
- Must generate documentation, and required artifacts.
- Must have excellent communication skills, interacting with a diverse and multinational
development team, business analysts, QAs, clients, and the organization at large.
- Must be self-sufficient and proactive.
- Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on need basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.
Knowledge/Experience/ Skills Required
- Candidate must have strong exposure and understanding of the MDX skills.
- Relevant work experience needed is between 4-5 years.
- Must have Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Dimension Modeling.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and troubleshooting skills.
- Should have strong knowledge of writing MDX queries.
- In depth knowledge of integrating technologies and platforms and understanding dependencies in support of a positive client experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, with emphasis on MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Proficient in Oracle SQL and Data Modeling skills.
- Team player, self-starter, motivated, and multi-task oriented
- Ability to prioritize work requirements