Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) must have hands on experience on IDQ, involved in setting up framework from scratch.
2. IDQ actually has two major components (IDQ Analyst & IDQ Developer) and a series of IDQ Options.
3. Hands on experience on IDQ workbench for developing global, reusable Data Quality rules.
4. Hands on experience on Data Profiling using IDQ Analyst
5. Informatica Data Explorer (IDE) hands on experience on Data Profiling using IDE.
6. Knowledge of Informatica Powercenter Data Validation Option (DVO) is plus.
7. Should be able to create DQ design artifacts.
8. Ensure data quality and reliability and provide feedback to businesses and IT team on how to improve the quality of the data.
9. Communicate inconsistencies in existing data and offer solutions to correct it.
10. Collect and analyze information to support data modeling and analyses