Be a part of Ab Initio Shared technology Environment Team in supporting TTS, SFS and Citi Private Bank.
Role includes Ab initio server builds, administration and development support involving trouble shooting and providing design inputs and code reviews.
Support Global teams across all of ICG supporting cutting edge solutions.
Exposure to all Ab initio products including continuous flows, Conduct IT, BRE, ACE, Metadata Hub, validation extensions, authorization gateway, data profiling and DQ.
- Minimum of 7 years Ab Initio development experience
- Experience in Ab Initio Continuous graphs, Conduct >It, Micro Graphs and web service
- Experience ACE/Express IT template programming and administration
- Experience in Meta Programming for template and Test data management
- Experience in Metadata HUB and data quality solution.
- Experience in Operational Console/Control Center
- Experience in eme , co-op and GDE administration for 3.2
- Experience in validation extension coding for Auto Code reviews
- Experience in Authorization gateway administration
- Experience in XML and Swift message processing
- An innovative frame of mind open to learning new technologies and techniques
- Verbal and Written communication skills - primarily the ability to communicate ideas, standards and technical details to the development partners.
- Ability to resolve multiple issues is a timely manner
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional teams
- Strong in technology concepts and technology best practices
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- High level of initiative