- Embedded Software Developer, Embedded Firmware Debugging and Development.
What you need for this position:
- 3 to 6 years hands-on experience in Development, Porting and Debugging of Embedded Firmware on Intel, Freescale / ARM processor boards.
- Knowledge of IPMC / BMC is a Plus.
- You are an expert in Understanding of the HW interfaces (PCI/ PCI-e, SPI, I2C, GPIO, SPI Timers).
- You are an expert in C and have development experience under Linux OS environment.
- Comfortable in working with new hardware and debugging firmware on it.
- Comfortable in debugging issues raised on the field and supporting Customers.
- Debugging experience on Embedded Firmware using Software and hardware tools ( Exposure to some of these tools is a plus JTAG, AURIUM, Beagle I2C analyzer, Oscilloscopes etc) is a must.