1) Candidate should be able to individually design circuits based on Microcontrollers, Regulators, op amps, memories, RTCs and serial Interface transceivers.
2) Candidate should have worked on complete schematic development with active & passive components selection and proper value selection for passive components with reasoning.
3) Insight in to power supply, microcontroller and analog PCB Layout design tips can be an added advantage.
4) Insight in to EMC design techniques can be an added advantage.
Software development experience
1) Candidate should have worked on complete software development (Not just drivers) for few embedded products.
2) Candidate should have worked on at least any one or two of these serial interface stacks (Not just on application level). a) Ethernet; b) USB; c)CAN; d) RF.
3) Hands on experience in RTOS based software development can be an added advantage.
4) Hands on development experience in DSCs / DSPs (Digital Signal controllers / Digital Signal Processors) can be an added advantage.
5) Hands on development on Texas Instruments microcontrollers such as MSP430, Stellaris, C2000, Chipcon RF and Hercules can be an added advantage.
Job Description Required Basic Qualifications:
4 to 8 years of work experience in Microcontroller/DSC applications,
Good Knowledge of writing software programs in C/C++ language,
Hands-On experience, Systems knowledge on development for couple of End Equipments/applications,
Good Communication and Presentation skills for interacting with customers
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Worked on TI MCU/DSP Architecture ( MSP430, Stellaris M3 or C2000 )
Written any technical notes/application /user guides
Primary and Secondary Responsibilities:
Field Application Support on TI MCUs for a specific region/city.
Understanding the customer application, consulting on right architecture , help in debugging issues and application code development.
Development of certain projects for Proof of Concept with the new architecture/parts.
Writing apps notes for WW usage
Pro-active engagement and self oriented
Team and People Skills:
Team Member and co-operative to align as per organization priorities/needs.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Years of Experience 4
Minimum Education Level: BE/B.TECH or ME/M.TECH in ECE, Electronics, electrical etc.