- As a Software Developer, you will be a member of Linux Technology Center and responsible/ contribute to feature development of IBM Power KVM and Linux Distro releases (Redhat, Suse & Ubuntu) on IBM Server portfolio.
- Should independently own the components assigned, Develop features, submit patches, debug/analyze code failures, fix bugs, interlock with testers and support team for the closure of the bugs.
- Give inputs to planning and participate in new feature studies.
- Familiar with AWS services like auto-scaling, load balancing, configuration management.
- Proficient in Linux OS(ubuntu).
- Worked earlier on Vagrant or docker.
- Experience with scaling mysql, redis, mongo, solr.
- Automatic deployment using ansible, chef or puppet.