* Analyzing and understanding customer requirements , managing the scope of work and delivery in line with the project plan
* Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs and translates system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
* Make recommendations to improve systems using initiative and creativity , identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
* working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
* keeping up to date with technical and industry sector developments
* Responsible for technical designs and creation of technical design documents.
* Writes, edits, and debugs new programs for assigned projects wrt technical specifications through strong analytical and programming skills.
* Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
* Plan and work flexibly to deadlines; provide support out-of-hours when required during new implementations
* Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
* Responsible for doing unit testing of their own code. Peer and joint review of codes.
* Resolve promptly the bugs raised.
* Review and repair legacy code.
Experience and Skills
* This position requires a minimum of Bachelor's degree in engineering/Computer science/IT
* Working Experience in Dot Net Framework 3.5 & 4.0
* Programming experience in Web application & Client Server Application
* Hands on Experience in third party controls like Dev Express or Infragistics
* Experience in C#,WCF
* MS SQL 2000/2005 or Oracle working experience required