* Supporting the SharePoint Installation & configuration, Roles and configuration, Managing server farms, service management, security, maintance of web portal servers and SharePoint Infrastructure in development and QA environments
* Basic SharePoint Administration - Administration Console and usage of Central Administration
* SharePoint Web and access management (that is, Managing Security:
Users, Groups and ACL's).
* Configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site
collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site
creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
* Standard SharePoint Modification and Webparts
* One shoud know how to use SOP's to resolve low priority requests and
reporting to L2/L3 support team for high priority ones
* Strong communication, interaction skills and ITIL Awareness is a must.