Experience: 3-8 yrs
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To Understand Requirements and Work on Design, Coding and Testing.
2. Understand the problems reported from testing team, identify the root cause and provide fix.
3.Analyze logs L1 and L2 interface logs and identify problems related to LTE Protocol layers based on the logs.
4.Run on Target and Off target tests on LTE eNB.
Required Skills and Knowledge :
1. LTE High Level Knowledge.
2. Development Experience in Multithreaded Systems.
3.Prior Development Experience in LTE Mac and MAC Scheduler.
4.Exposure to RLC and PDCP.
5.Good Exposure to L1 and L2 Interface, preferabaly FAPI Interface Knowledge.
6. Good Programming Skills.
Key Skills - Mandatory:
1.Good Expertice in LTE Protocols, especially MAC and MAC Scheduler.
2. Good exposure to Multi threaded system design and challenges involved.
Key Skills - Desirable:
1.Knowledge of RLC, PDCP and GTP Layers.
2.Knowledge of RRM, S1AP and RRC modules.
4. IP Networking.