Work Location : Bangalore
Key Technical Skills and Competencies -
Continuous Integration and Deployment skills:
- Subversion and Git - Mandatory, at least one of them.
- Maven - desirable
- Hudson- Mandatory
Programming skills - mandatory:
- Advance Python scripting experience.
- Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge of at least one of the framework from Kokki, Chef, Fabric.
Build and configuration related knowledge - mandatory
- Knowledge of J2EE based application builds and deployment.
- Good knowledge of application server configurations of JBoss and Weblogic.
Some working knowledge of the following skills desirable:
- Java, Java EE
- Spring, Jython/WLST
Server Technology skills:
- Weblogic Server & Portal
- VMware/virtual box
Operating System skills:
- Linux (Redhat)
- Windows (to a lesser degree)
- Team player with the ability to work within a collaborative work environment with people from different cultures and technical abilities.
- Should have a pleasant demeanor and get along well with colleagues.
- A results oriented approach towards work.
- Ability to work in an environment with defined processes and procedures and be able to work towards improving upon them while still focussing on the delivery at hand.
- Will have a customer oriented mindset and be able to make balanced decisions when supporting various projects.
- Detail oriented in such a way that allows for capture and translation of both process and technical information into necessary documentation.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English, both verbally and written.
- Configure Kokki framework for all Automated Build and deployment activities which includes configuration of Hudson.
- Managing Application servers like Jboss, Weblogic etc. and managing user access for application server consoles and Access to Application servers through Kokki framework.
- Manage and Automate Server monitoring task and logging tasks which includes automation of Zabbix and Kibana.
- Support implementation activities including lower environment and higher environments for Pre Prod and PROD.
- Any proposals for new idea and implementing it through kokki framework. For eg Setting up Hudson and setting up new domain for Jrules project through Kokki framework.
- Train the team on the Framework and ensure team members handle all the tasks independently.