Experience in Android/Linux/RTOS Kernel drivers.
- Strong C programming skills.
- Good knowledge of Linux internals.
- Should have an aptitude of solving hard-to-debug issues.
- Should be comfortable working with multiple teams and drive task to closure on schedule with good quality.
- Experience in any of the following areas will be added advantage:
* Power/Thermal management- Battery driver, Fuel Gauge, PMIC driver, DVFS and CPU governor, linux thermal framework.
* Display- Linux graphics framework/HAL, hwcomposer, display pipeline , HDMI etc.
* Sensors- Touch panel, Proximity, accelerometer, gyro meter, Magnetic sensor etc.
* Bootloader /BSP on ARM platforms, Board bringup on ARM platform.
* Memory management.
* Other peripherals like WIFI, BT, I2C, UART, MMC
- B.E.\B.Tech.\M.Tech. Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- 2 or more years of experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong debugging and problem solving aptitudes
- Candidate should be comfortable working in a team and have the commitment to deliver high quality software on schedule
- Kernel level coding experience