Sr. Software Engineers are responsible for development and maintenance of Our clients product lines. He/ she will be involved in the entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the Our client product lines. He/ She will be required to mentor/ guide other team members and also interact with other teams in work planning
Skills and Knowledge Required
* Java, XML, Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Hibernate/ Torque/ ORMs, strong RDBMS & OOPS concepts(Must)
* Banking and payments domain knowledge(A strong plus)
* Experience with agile/iterative development process and unit testing, JUnit * Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work closely with teammates, product management and QA
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills with an ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently
- Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to multi-task and function efficiently with aggressive schedules/timelines; drive to take end to end responsibility.
* Flexibility to work extended hours and/or on weekend for any critical need is a must
BE/ MCA or equivalent with formal computer education, strong academics and aptitude.
Experience Required: 5-6 years of experience working on Java and web technologies.
Compensation best in IT