- Lead a team to design and develop interactive learning products (architecture, software design, coding, and testing)
- Own technical architecture components for all products
- Work closely with product content and business modeling teams to build engaging learning platforms.
- Collaborate with product owners to define project scope, modules and delivery timelines
- Computer science background with at least 4 years of experience
- Exceptional Java skills and object-oriented design experience
- Experience in designing and implementing optimized, scalable J2EE web applications
- Experience working in small teams in a startup environment will be a plus
- Start-up acumen: Willingness to go beyond a strict JD and get things done
- We are looking for a smart, driven individual we can talk-to / argue / collaborate-with, on an equal basis.