* Responsibility for the execution and professional performance of civil/structural work.
* Act as Site Representative for the onshore civil works
* Follow up and verify construction activities on site.
* Cooperate with all disciplines to ensure a professional performance for all technical activities.
* Identify deviations/non-conformities and handle these in accordance with project procedures.
* Monitor the construction contracts activities according to approved HSE, cost, time and quality targets.
* Handle interfaces towards all involved parties and ensure suppliers coordination at site.
* Cooperate with HSE discipline on HSE issues.
* Participate in site safety inspections for onshore work
* Together with engineering and commissioning establish routines for as built documentation.
* Report regularly to Company Representative(s) for Contracts involving onshore works, and give input to risk management
* The position requires daily site visits and civil experience from executions projects.
* Formal engineering degree qualification (Bachelor or Masters)
* Civil engineering competency; previous onshore civil works supervisory experience
* Minimum 8 years previous civil projects experience
* Previous experience managing an electrical scope of work from early site prep through construction, highly regarded