* Oversee plant production.
* Manage a safe, efficient, and reliable production operation.
* Provide leadership and development of the site team.
* Maintain regular and effective communications with a variety of key interfaces.
* Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the customers.
* Direct all maintenance and reliability functions.
* Develop annual plant operating budget and manage spending within budget.
The qualifications for the Site Manager include:
* B.S. Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
* 10+ years of relevant experience including at least 5 in a supervisory role.
* A proven commitment to safety, health and environmental protection.
* A self-starter with proven leadership skills.
* Experience in process plant operations / maintenance.
* Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.