The SharePoint Architect will manage all aspects of SharePoint environment, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security of the portal.
This position is a part of strategies for optimal use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization. SharePoint Architects must be highly charged-up, enthusiastic to develop their team in our fast paced performing environment and willing to travel frequently on Business Visa to USA for short durations of 2-4 months.
- Hands-on & highly experienced in architecture, design and development of large & complex applications and services using Microsoft SharePoint (SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2001, SPS V2.0) and Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Candidates with previous experience in Migration/ moving SharePoint databases (including configuration database, content database, search database, SSPs etc.) from one database server to another without even touching the SharePoint central administration & without even running SharePoint configuration wizard will be preferred.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed software development sprint plans to release schedules with strong ability to assign and track team deliverables to meet & reduce TAT with quality.
- Map user requirements to standard MOSS features, identify customization areas, estimate customization effort and translate the analyzed requirements to design using MOSS
- Design SharePoint solutions; integrate with external Systems and SharePoint Migration Mythologies including code POCs.
- Implement multiple SharePoint Projects for Web Content Management, Collaboration, Document Record Management, etc.
- Hand-on with SharePoint object model, content modeling, agile methodologies, SDLC including developing custom web parts and user controls using Microsoft .Net.
- Consulting aptitude - provide support to pre-sales and assist clients in decision-making process
- Work with pre-sales and product management teams in solution demonstrations.
- Specialization in developing enterprise applications / Portals that are based on SharePoint and other Microsoft technologies.
- Design and Develop components in SharePoint product series including SharePoint 2013. 2010 and MOSS 2007.
- In-depth experience in customized web part development - identify standard and custom development and execute, Workflow development - strong understanding of modeling workflows and developing portal solution based on the workflows, Out of the box configuration, Work Flows, InfoPath form development, and Integration experience with third party SW and Tools including Installation and Configuration of SharePoint Deployment.
- Experience in development using .NET architectural models including .NET Framework, CLR, XML, C#, ASP.Net, VS.Net, Team Foundation Server, Silver light & WCF.
- Working experience on BizTalk, Content Management Server, SQL Server including SQL Analysis, Integration and Reporting Services, Commerce Server and working knowledge of OO design, AJAX.
- Enthusiasm in assisting clients with business requirements for their SharePoint and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
- Capacity Planning for SharePoint deployment and active participation in meetings/ reviews of the SharePoint Architectural Forum globally to remain updated with the latest.
Education & Experience:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with 10+ years of experience with hands-on experience in architecting solutions on SharePoint technologies as a subject matter expert for application and supporting technologies (such as network architecture, interfaces, middleware) to host applications etc.
- Expertise in SharePoint 2013 implementation, CAML Implementation and SharePoint Indexing including SharePoint Claims based authentications.
- Experience in Architecting web based solutions using latest Microsoft .Net Frameworks.
- Expertise in .NET Technologies, WF designing on SharePoint, Migration approaches and customizing solutions around SharePoint is a must.
- Packaging solutions into features and SharePoint solutions with strong experience in Web Technologies.
- Candidates with experience in writing whitepapers, methodologies and case studies will be preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and must be a good team player possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills with focus on customers collaboration globally across boundaries, championing innovation, driving results, inspiring others and building talent.