SharePoint Administrator/Infrastructure Consultant In depth knowledge of Sharepoint 2013/2010/2007, Active Directory and Windows server administration
- Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, application pools, IIS administration, ports, SSL certifications (security and wild card certificates)
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint central administration, powershell administration modules, STSADM. Core site template and web part functionality.
- Sharepoint event log troubleshooting, search administration and troubleshooting, concepts of server farms and planning and implementation of service packs and cumulative updates.
- Experience in scripting using powershell
- Advanced experience in installation, configuration, monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting of Sharepoint systems
- Experience in SharePoint Administration, Site collection administration, configuration
- Experience managing multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously and meet project timelines
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Sharepoint migrations and knowledge of tools like Metalogix Content Matrix will be an added advantage
- Analyze business requirements and implement Sharepoint designs to meet those requirements (SharePoint Designer and InfoPath)
1) 3+ years of Relevant experience on SharePoint and .NET Development
2) Previous experience planning, developing, deploying and supporting custom SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 solutions and applications.
3) Understand the out of the box and SharePoint Designer 2010 configuration possibilities are for delivering as much of no code solutions as possible before turning to custom development with Visual Studio 2010.
4) Thorough understanding of Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server 2010, including feature and solution packaging, source control management and powershell deployment.
5) Proficiency with ASP.NET and C# development in an enterprise environment with a high degree of expertise on the SharePoint platform and its web services, Solid understanding of SharePoint Object model.
6) Relational database technologies including Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Microsoft SQL Server, Integration Services (SSIS), Transact-SQL (T-SQL), Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Links, Triggers, and Indexes.
8) Experience with tools like Nintex (workflow development) AND/OR Lotus Notes migration is a plus.
9) Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, software design patterns and SharePoint Development best practices.
10) Excellent communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
11) Any technical certifications from Microsoft on SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 are a plus