They are looking to augment the technology team that provides research and development support in guiding the organization's solution offerings for the future.
- Specifically, you have a demonstrable passion in building micro servers using Java Spring.
- You must possess experience in how to provide and consume HTTP, REST and WebSocket end points; with working knowledge on how to handle timeouts, errors etc gracefully.
- You must know the fundamentals of asynchronous communication and event driven system architecture design.
- Good idea and knowledge of tools, software development best practices and ability to design and implement test cases for your own code is expected.
- Knowledge of C/C# development; Linux command line and automated build+test is required.
- Ability to develop algorithms and ability to find and use existing open source libraries is required.
- Understanding of HTML5/JS Frameworks is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Study and design workflows for a problem. Outcome is FSM, microservice API design.
- Experiment and prototype design into prototypes. Outcome is demo-able servers.
- Work on long term ideas to ensure Engineering team has a technology roadmap for regular product offered
- Work with pre-sales and product management and UX to finalize design.
- Speed in turning out outcomes is of paramount importance. Your efficiency should be a matter of pride for you.
- Location is in Bangalore
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- 3+ years relevant experience; B.Tech/BE in ECE/CS from NIT/IIT. You will be reporting to Chief Architect
Note: If you are strong in Java Spring or NodeJS can apply. Salary is not a constraint for right candidate.