Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting research, evaluation, and implementation of emerging Windows technologies.
- Contributing individually and taking ownership of projects in the IT Road Map.
- Working independently and collaborating with different groups within and outside the firm.
- Preparing and maintaining relevant documentation.
- Communicating the progress, solutions and issues etc. to peers, managers and other stakeholders.
- Guiding and mentoring junior members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with server applications in a Microsoft networked environment.
- Proficiency in scripting (preferably PowerShell) and Active Directory(AD) management is mandatory.
- Project management, prioritization and multitasking skills; the ability to balance project responsibilities with escalated operational issues is a must.
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Application/software distribution and management.
- Citrix technologies
- Exchange server 2010/2013
- Microsoft SQL server 2005/2008/2012
- SharePoint 2010
- Symantec enterprise vault (compliance and archiving)
- Virtualization: VMWare, Hyper-V