The role will be responsible for:
- Managing overall P&L for the accounts from an overall delivery perspective and drives cost optimization initiatives.
- Manage distributed and large delivery teams across Banking and Capital Markets service-lines/projects across Geographies.
- Focus on the client's business problems - the ability to understand the client's broader business context and problems ability to engage with client stakeholders and lead engagement governance.
- Provide thought leadership and contribute to Customer Engagement strategy.
- The incumbent will have a proven track record of success and a distinguished career driving relationships, road map development, delivery/account management and deployment of large scale and high quality technology solutions in Outsourcing service in Banking and Capital Markets space.
- Should have managed a P&L size of at least $ 25 MN and 1500+ FTEs