- Keeping the development units on track by clearing road blocks that developers may face - technical as well as non-technical
- Establishing project priorities,estimates, timelines and ensuring that they remain on target to meet deadlines
- Coordinating Sprint planning and rollout with Project Managers
- Providing leadership and guidance to team members and helping them reach optimum performance levels.
- Understands the philosophies of building and sustaining modern day high traffic web applications/portals inter-twined with Social media integration
- Must have spent at least 2 years in managing developers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA
- Experience with development models such as Agile.