* Full knowledge of power and limitations of HTML5/CSS3. Ability to write browser compatible CSS.
* Experience in writing responsive/fluid and fixed width layouts
* Collaborate with product designers to make sure all user interactions are well-designed & implemented correctly
* Experience in CSS languages such as SASS or LESS. experience is using CSS frameworks such as twitter bootstrap or zurb foundation
* Experience in using code versioning systems such as GIT or at least SVN.
* experience in using d3.js or any other SVG/canvas library or even plain SVG/canvas will be a huge plus
* Fix bugs as they are found. Deploy new code without waiting
* Test features across all major desktop and mobile browsers
* Identify and fix performance issues
Skills and Requirements
* Should have experience in creative responsive designs.
* Can structure client-side code in a way that makes sense to people other than themselves
Should have a designer's eye for typography, layout and color
* Obsessed with the user experience and design with the user's goals in mind, carefully considering all possible complications
* Has an opinion of what parts of HTML5 and CSS3 should really be used
* Experience in designing & developing mobile webpages is a huge plus.
* Familiar with Photoshop -- although you will be working on development, you can still dive into Photoshop to slice images to build design
* Cares deeply about clean and semantic code, and strives to find creative solutions to problems
* Should be comfortable interacting with other team members (both within design/development and other departments such as marketing or sales) and clients.
* Should have extreme attention to detail and a passion for delivering a great user experience.