Qualification : Mtech & above. No BE/Btech can be considered
* Should have good ability to convert real life problems into mathematical forms (equations, models etc) and try to extract solutions for the same.
* Should have good analytical skills, should be a team player.
* Any papers/patents/publications in relevant areas will be a bonus.
* Should be good in C
* Image Processing, Computer Vision, C programming, hands on experience on developing ADAS applications (preferable)
* Should have good analytical skills
* Should have strong fundamentals in image processing, CV and related mathematics.
* Should be a good team player
* Should have demonstrated innovation capabilities
* Should be good at change management
Should have worked in at least three major projects related to Image Processing - Experience in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) will be a plus.
* Should have applied Image Processing to other fields (Medical, Aerospace, NDT etc) are also eligible --provided they have some experience into automotive domain challenges.
* Should have developed algorithms related to any of these (or related areas) -- Image Pre Processing, Segmentation, Feature Extraction, Classification, using Computer Vision techniques for solving real world problems, stereo imaging etc.