Senior Software Analyst with 2 - 8 years exp.
IT/ Technology - Quality Assurance/ Testing
Quality Control/ Quality Assurance - Software
Job & Candidate Profile
We are looking for a software quality assurance analyst to be part of an agile team building a .NET WPF trading platform.
The responsibilities of this role are:
* Designing and writing test cases for new stories in each sprint
* Coordinate with the product owner, BA and developers to check test cases match the requirements and that the requirements have been fully thought through
* Execute test cases and give feedback to developers
* Execute regression tests for each sprint
* Taking a full part in the agile process, including estimation, stand-ups, retrospectives.
The company is growing quickly so there is plenty of opportunity to be part of shaping our products and development processes. A candidate would be someone who embraces better ways of developing software and will contribute to improving our practices.
* Very strong Bachelor's degree (ideally in a technical field)
* A minimum of 2 years of QA experience
* Extremely thorough in designing tests and doing exploratory testing
* Write clear and easy to reproduce bug reports
* Independent and self-motivated
* Excellent spoken and written English
* Well read on QA literature (e.g. Lessons Learned in Software Testing)
* Experience with test case tracking tools (i.e. TestLink) and bug tracking tools (i.e. Jira)
* Experience with / knowledge of CI systems and revision control
* Experience with Agile methodologies
2 - 8 years