We are looking to fill a permanent position of a senior project manager.
As a senior project manager based in Moncton, you will be responsible for various technical leadership and project management duties on civil, aviation and/or rail projects.
- Providing support to business development and strategic initiatives, including preparation of proposals.
- Participating with senior leaders in the establishment of short and long term plans for the development and growth of the group in Eastern Canada.
- Providing support to the other Atlantic offices in the development and delivery of project requirements.
- Through your project efforts and involvement in industry activities, developing and maintaining client relations.
- Actively participating in and supporting internal and external development and training activities.
- As appropriate, supporting the development of more junior staff within the region.
- Support to business initiatives and projects within the subdivision. These projects will include feasibility analyses; conceptual, preliminary and detailed design; cost estimating; construction and contract management.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, organizing and working with technical groups in the delivery of project requirements. - Completing civil engineering analyses and designs quantity and construction cost estimates; engineering design reports; technical specifications.
- Developing and presenting project deliverables to clients.
In your role as a Senior Project Manager, you will demonstrate your exceptional skills in the design and in the project management of civil infrastructures. As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Professional engineer, with fifteen (15) years of experience in civil infrastructure.
- Railway infrastructure experience would be an asset.
- A credibility in the public sector.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- French is not required but would be an asset.
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Capacity to multitask, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service.