seeking a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for various leadership and project management duties on large rail/commuter rail projects.
Management will include overseeing various phases of projects including planning, design, and construction.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, and working with technical management groups in the delivery of a range of rail projects;
- Developing and presenting deliverables to client for status, updates, reporting to a political board and sub-committees;
- Managing project managers to keep projects on budget and schedule and within agreed upon scope;
- Through your project efforts and involvement in industry activities, developing and maintaining client relations;
- Actively participating in and supporting internal and external development and training activities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in design, project/program management, construction administration, and project coordination.
- Licensed to practice as a professional engineer in California.
- Candidate to be technically capable in large rail/commuter rail design development.
- Demonstrated interest in the development and maintenance of client relations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required, and working as a team player is very important for this role.
- Desire to work with multiple agencies to develop projects in a collaborative fashion.
Position Location - Orange, California