Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop project plans encompassing work to be undertaken across the projects.
- Oversee and support internal project boards
- Manage Communication within and about the projects, working with project sponsors
- Assess and manage risks and inter dependencies across the projects, reporting resource conflicts and/or issues to the project boards and head of project management as appropriate
- Represent the Head of Project Management at project boards and key meetings with senior management
- Comply with the data protection regulations, ensuring that information on clients remains confidential.
- Work collaboratively with fundraising and media and campaigns teams, sharing responsibility for the achievement of jointly agreed objectives.
Skills and Experience:
- Change Management Experience
- Prince2 Practitioner
- Good working knowledge of Computer based project management
- Proven experience of delivering complex projects in complex organisations