Project/ Program Management IT
IT/ Technology - Software/ Services
- Coordinates product roadmaps and plans with internal and external suppliers.
- Collaborates with the Business to develop Product Vision, Strategy, Roadmaps & Multi-year Plans, Service Level Agreements, and Total Cost of Ownership
- Supports the Product Backlog containing features, functions and technology enhancements and ensures it is continually updated and prioritized for business value and effort
- Has program level responsibility for IT product development, delivery, and support
- Defines Service Level Agreements (SLAs), cost and funding models. Develops and submits the annual budget for the product.
- Monitors industry trends and competitive market.
- Leads, guides, inspires, motivates and directs multiple, cross organizational teams and suppliers to deliver products ensuring a return on investment.
- Responsible for the operation of the product level Change Control Board, Mentors/coaches product leadership
- Work effectively in global team distributed across geographic locations
- Provides direct reports with knowledge and direction, and guides their professional development.
- Experience in Mainframe technology (CICS, DB2, COBOL,JCL)
- Able to understand the technology and software architecture of the application.
- Strong track record of project and people management with complex deliverables
- Self-motivated with proven ability to effectively work with diverse personalities in a dynamic and demanding environment
- At least 4+ years experience of managing large delivery project.