Experience:- 10 to 15 years
Maintaining books of accounts and monitoring of accounting functions in the SAP environment.
* Safeguarding Internal control system relating to vendor payment & strict control over advance payments. Regular monotoring of advances and recovery of the same.
* Gained knowledge of SAP ERP package in Finance module and Material Management module.
* Preparing MIS Reports for monitoring movement of key business indicators viz. Creditors control, expenses analysis, variance analysis and other & providing the same for the review of Top Management and for the continuous monitoring of the performance of the organization.
* Assisting in Monthly/Quarterly Closure of Books of accounts, Analyzing & reviewing provisions, Accruals & other GLs, Preparing Schedules (CA, CL etc...) to Balance Sheet.
* Ensuring statutory compliance. (TDS, Sales Tax, Service Tax, Central Excise, etc.)
* Co coordinating with Statutory, Internal, and concurrent auditors & other management audits.
* Other activities include Group company reconciliation's, foreign exchange accounting and capitalization, providing information to Management and outside agency as and when required.
1. To look independently B/S,P&L
2. MIS, budgets
3. Banks ,sanction of limits
6. Cost realization