- To create and manage product roadmap for entire operations (order management, logistics, payments), customer service, merchandising for splendid customer experience.
- Develop strategy and roadmap for supply chain solutions that will enable delightful post-purchase experiences while ensuring that operations can scale profitably.
- Work with supply chain, customer service, engineering and other business stakeholders in developing roadmap, designing features and launching features/solutions.
- Build the entire process flow, improve the existing workflows and suggest innovations to dramatically improve the entire back-end performance
- Get multiple technology platforms supporting the frontend (website) and ERP to work seamlessly together
- Responsible for the customer experience across most customer touch points
- Establish short- and long-term goals and strategies and maintain the roadmap for solutions directly impacting fulfillment, delivery, returns, inbound logistics and supply chain network.
- Work with business stakeholders including supply chain, customer service, finance, and others to address long and short term business needs.
- Setting in place the right product metrics to track, and providing visibility on performance of the key metrics
- Initiate and prioritize projects with engineering, track and report on progress,
- Develop product launch, marketing and training plans and ensure successful rollouts collaboratively with stakeholders
- Creating detailed product specifications for new features / changes to be introduced. Have in place key tracking metrics to measure impact of change
- 4+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience building supply chain applications
- BE/ MBA from premier schools preferred with a focus on operations management
- Prior experience in eCommerce domain
- Preferably experience in dealing with Agile Software Development teams
- Extensive experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services in e-commerce, retail, logistics, supply chain, internet products or related fields.
- Developing metrics-driven product roadmap with a keen attention to customer experience
- Managing projects under tight deadlines and involvement of cross-functional stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with top management, customers and stakeholders
- Writing and communicating clear and precise product/feature specification documents
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to deliver highly usable and differentiated experiences
- Ability to understand and analyse user needs and conduct market research. Create and deliver on product vision, goal, strategy, and roadmap.
eCommerce experience is mandatory for this role