- Develop strategy and roadmap for web and mobile solutions with the objective of positively and significantly impacting revenue, traffic and customer retention metrics and creating differentiated customer experiences.
- Work with marketing, engineering and other business stakeholders in developing roadmap, designing features and launching features/solutions.
- Establish short and long-term goals and strategies and maintain the roadmap for solutions directly impacting website and mobile traffic and revenue and customer retention/loyalty.
- Work with business stakeholders including sales, marketing, catalog, finance, and others to address long and short term business needs.
- Monitor overall performance and key metrics for your areas.
- Initiate and prioritize projects with engineering, track and report on progress,
- Develop product launch, marketing and training plans and ensure successful rollouts collaboratively with stakeholders
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Design; MBA preferred from top colleges
- Prior experience in eCommerce Product Management of 2+ years and total product management experience of ~6 years and experienced in working with UI/UX design teams
- Preferably experience in dealing with Agile Software Development teams
- Developing metrics-driven product roadmaps with a keen attention to customer experience
- Managing projects under tight deadlines and involvement of cross-functional stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with top management, customers and stakeholders
- Writing and communicating clear and precise product/feature specification documents
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to deliver highly usable and differentiated experiences
eCommerce experience is mandatory for this role