This role in India is responsible for working with cross functional stakeholders to introduce best in class mobile experiences for Indian customers and drive the adoption of the mobile product portfolio.
- Focused on mobile product management, this role would support new mobile experiences across browser and applications on feature phones, smartphone and tablets, across multiple mobile platforms including Android, iOS, Windows Phone and more.
- You will also develop products across other mobile enabled access media and power up innovative use cases on mobile.
- You will be responsible for giving inputs to product vision, roadmap and implementation with technology and design teams.
- You will be responsible for solving difficult problem that do not have obvious solutions across complex topics. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking control and responsibility for hitting business objectives.
- This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business environment.
The position is located in Bangalore, India
- Proven track record of delivering high impact products
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- 8+ years of total experience. Preferably 3+ years of product management experience post MBA
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- Strong mobile product management skills
- Proven track record of delivering high quality product launches
- Implementation orientation; demonstrated ability to translate strategic directions into innovative and detailed product requirements
- Proven ability to make smart trade-off decisions.
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results
- Start-up experience preferred